Lesson: DESCRIBING money
Homework: Is a Pet a Member of the Family?
Next Lesson: 17 ASKING AND ANSWERING directions
- Did you have a happy childhood?
- What did you like to do when you were a child?
- What did you look like?
- Where were you born?
- When were you born?
- How old were you when you learned to ride a bicycle?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What was your favorite subject?
- What was your favorite game?
- Were you good at making friends?
- Were you a good student?
- Who was your best friend?
- Were your parents super protective?
- Did you play outside?
- Did you play on the streets?
- When you were a child, what did you want to grow up to be?
- What kind of food did your like?
- What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
- What was your worst punishment as a child?
- Who took care of you when you were little?
- What were your favorite cartoons and TV shows?
- $920 Nine hundred twenty dollars
- $2,500 Two thousand five hundred dollars
- $1,600 One thousand six hundred dollars
- $130 One hundred thirty dollars
- $210 Two hundred ten dollars
- $340 I have three hundred forty dollars
- $195 I have one hundred ninety five dollars
- $10.50 I have ten dollars and fifty cents
- ¥7820 I have seven thousand eight hundred twenty yen
- 1,000 one thousand
- 1,000,000 one million
- 1,000,000,000 one billion
- 1,000,000,000,000 one trillion
- He daughters swam while wearing regular clothes.
- They want to buy a desktop computer.
- My mother took care of me.
- I went on a BBQ.
- I was born in the afternoon.
- I liked P.E.
- My sister gave birth to a son.
- My eldest sister has a son and a daughter.
- My new nephew has an older sister.
- I like to spend money.