- Is language exchange useful?
- As a beginner, what are the first things that you need to be able to say?
- Can you learn a language by watching television?
- Could you teach Japanese to someone else?
- Do you ever read websites in a foreign language?
- Do you know how large your vocabulary is in English?
- Do you need to use English at work?
- Do you need to write in a foreign language?
- Do you think that knowing a foreign language might allow you to live abroad in the future?
- Have you ever made a telephone call in a foreign language?
- Have you ever tried learning a new language with audio tapes?
- Have you had any bad language learning experiences?
- How many languages do you speak?
- How old should a child be when a school introduces the first foreign language?
- Is it a good idea to learn a language from a non-native speaker of that language?
- Is it helpful to take an exam that shows your level in English?
- Is it necessary to write words down?
- Is it possible to learn a language without studying grammar?
- Is it possible to teach yourself a language?
- Is it possible to understand and write well but not be able to have a conversation?
- Is knowing grammar more important than knowing vocabulary?
- Is the classroom the best place to learn?
- What are the problem areas that an advanced learner may have?
- What are the problem areas that an intermediate learner may have?
- What careers are possible if you speak a foreign language?
- What is the value of learning languages?
- What is your mother tongue?
- What languages would you like to learn in future?
- What methods do you use to remember vocabulary better?
- What personal qualities do you need to be an effective language learner?
- What tools can help you learn a foreign language?
- What's the best way to learn a foreign language?
- When you travel to a foreign country, is it easy to use English?
- Why do some people have more difficulty than others when learning a language?
- Would you like to be a translator?
Leave a Reply.