Homework: Exchanging Business Cards - How to Receive a Card -
Next Lesson: 20 Reviews
- What is conflict?
- What causes conflict?
- Is conflict inevitable?
- Is conflict always negative?
- How can conflicts be resolved?
- Does there have to be a winner and a loser of a conflict?
- What happens to people who are involved in conflicts?
- What conflicts are going on around the world?
- What conflicts exist in your life?
- How do you deal with conflicts?
- Can violent conflicts be solved with violence?
- Can conflicts at work place affect the efficiency of one's work?
- Is it possible to avoid conflicts?
- Does it solve anything?
- What kind of conflicts occur in a family?
- Is there any conflict in your family?
- How can conflicts in the family be solved?
- What kind of conflicts appear at school?
- What conflicts could happen in a neighborhood?
- Why are there conflicts among neighbors?
- What should neighbors do to avoid and solve conflicts?
- Should a conflict be solved straightaway or when we calm down?
- What’s wrong?
- Are you OK?
- What’s the matter?
- Do you need help?
- What happened?
- Are you badly hurt?
- Should I call…?
- Calm down
- Take a deep breath
- Don’t worry
- Don’t move
- Sit down
- Try to breathe slowly.
- Mostly, I drove.
- I would call 911.
- I would put ice on the bump.
- It will get better.
- We should discuss it with each other.
- She is in labor.
- I would clean it with alcohol.
- Recently, I haven't gotten angry.
- I would give him some medicine.