- I had all my cash and my passport stolen.
- Japanese are very cautious.
- I had a lot of cash.
- I did not have much cash.
- Paying by cash is cheaper than credit.
- We went to the Japanese Embassy.
- We went there by train.
- We had to change from the train to the subway.
- We did not understand.
- I argued with them.
- It took a lot of time.
- It took too much time.
- I discovered my situation.
- The special effects were good.
- They were very realistic.
- The man is trying to find new clothes.
- The shirt size is a little small.
- Can I get Microsoft Office software with this?
- Can I get a discount with this?
- Can I get this by tomorrow?
- Can I get my window cleaned?
- Is window cleaning included?
- Can I get medicine for a fever?
- Do you have next day service available?