- He was so shocked that he considered committing suicide.
- a method of reasoning called goal-oriented reasoning
- an act of praying with a sacred fire burning in Tantric Buddhism
- Blackflies are a pest of bean plants.
- Don't pick up the cat.
- Everyone will have fun at that carnival.
- He has ability to lead men
- He is a robber notorious for his audacity.
- I am the type of person who is easily loved by children.
- I broke the pinky finger on my right hand.
- I forgot what you taught me.
- I hit the other person.
- I informed her about the success.
- I was bored to distraction by his tedious talk.
- Pay attention to me.
- She is not in the least worried about her test scores.
- That is very cheap.
- The crime rate is increasing in the city.
- The hotel we stayed in this summer had a nice view.
- The train is delayed due to an accident.
- The village is now an urban area.
- there is a downside even to motherhood
- There was little damage.
- These shoes are too expensive.
- This time around I went to Guam with my close friend, just the two of us.
- We all have to put our heads together to find a way to get rid of bullying.
- Everyone will have trouble.
- Find a way to get rid of the insects
- I forgot what to say.
- I had to lead and remind her.
- I informed the listeners about the festival.
- I love that the apartment is near Umeda.
- It is notorious for people committing suicide.
- Live in an urban area.
- Men are goal-oriented.
- The children who live in the countryside study hard.
- The government reports test scores for each prefecture.
- The other person was a very young girl.
- The train is delayed due to accidents.
- There is a nice view of the fireworks
- There was a low crime rate
- There was little crime.
- They have to cut off a pinky finger.
- They want someone to pay attention.
- too expensive / very cheap
- Two of us went to the studio together.
- We can't pick up anything.