- affect / effect
- He let the plant die.
- He made a mess of their room.
- He spilled drinks on the floor.
- I think that is so.
- I'll watch where I am going next time.
- I'm so so sorry about spilling coffee on you
- I'm sorry about everything.
- I'm sorry for dropping your book in the river.
- I'm sorry, but I caught a cold and can't go to lunch with you.
- In April from the 20th to May 8th
- Next time, I will leave home earlier.
- One thing is.... Another thing is...
- The 20th of April
- When I travel, I am a happy person.
Next lesson: 4-14app #4