Homework: Is a Pet a Member of the Family?
Next Lesson: COMPARING celebrities
- Have you made any recent changes in your life?
- Do you ever get the urge to refurnish your whole house?
- Do you rearrange the furniture in your house often?
- Do you think it is possible for a cold-hearted person to change?
- Do you think that it is easy to mend our old ways?
- Do you think it is easy to keep up with the times?
- If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
- What is the most difficult change you have ever had to make?
- What was the craziest change in appearance you have ever made?
- What was the last major change you made in your life?
- What is one thing that you think you will never change about yourself?
- What is one thing you have tried to change, but couldn't?
- If you won a million dollars what things would you change about your life?
- What things would you keep the same?
- Has a friend of yours ever made any major changes that you were proud of?
- I’m calm and faithful
- My father is protective and kind-hearted
- My mother is quiet and reflective
- My brother is generous but reckless
- My best friend is funny and knowledgeable.
- My coworkers are wonderful because they never take credit for their work.
- My customers are always so short-tempered because they are impatient.
- People have ambition.
- People are ambitious.