- Anything could happen to us along the way.
- ascent / descent
- Bears are coming out of hibernation.
- Hikers die all the time.
- I have a little bit of space in my yard.
- I have few plants in my yard.
- I keep my house in organized chaos.
- I read that moderate drinking is good for health.
- If I try to climb Mt. Fuji, I would reach the top the next day.
- If we don't hurry, the party will be over by the time we arrive.
- If we stopped drinking, we could buy a palace with the money.
- Insulation keeps the house temperature stable.
- It is cheap preventive medicine.
- It would be no problem reaching the top.
- It would make us feel energized.
- They walk back and forth.
- We could get lost or eaten by a bear.
- We feed them fish.
- We would have a nice view along the way
- You would be surprised how affordable they are.
- It wasn't as much as you might think.