- I basically don't have any days off.
- I will convince him.
- Every day I work different hours.
- We had a splendid holiday in Sweden.
- I'm honored to be asked to speak.
- As soon as I ate that, I felt nauseous.
- I will refuse that.
- We are negotiating with a foreigner for his services.
- Coffee reading is a part of Turkey’s traditional culture.
- We held a pleasant conversation with the old man.
- to sit in the correct manner on a Japanese tatami mat
- This morning I missed the train I usually take.
- When I arrived, it was already after midnight.
- Basically, it is a knitted grass mat.
- Everyday was different.
- Five years separates my middle children's ages.
- He is living in Sweden.
- I'm honored
- She is negotiating with her friend about speaking at her wedding.
- Tea ceremony is part of traditional Japanese culture.
- They are having a pleasant conversation on the phone.
- We sit on a tatami mat.
- We would usually take the train.
- When I arrived, I would clean the classroom.