Homework: Cafes in Japan are Always Evolving
Next Lesson: 1 SPECULATING personal history
- How many children do you have?
- How many would you like to have?
- Do you enjoy being around children?
- What are the positive or negative things about being a child?
- What is most annoying or amazing thing about children?
- What is the most important thing that we need to teach children?
- Do you think that children are naturally good?
- Who should be primarily responsible for taking care of children?
- Is childhood the best time of life?
- Are you close to your parents?
- Do you get along well with your parents?
- What did your family like to do together when you were a child?
- What are your fondest childhood memories?
- What are your earliest childhood memories?
- What was the most important lesson your parents taught you?
- Should children be paid for household chores?
- Should children be spanked?
- Do you think children today are under more pressure?
- Do you think parents today have less time for their children?
- Do you think video games are a bad influence on children?
- Do you think children watch too much television?
- What's the cutest thing you think children do?
- What's a bad thing you think children do?
- Is there a best time to have children?
- When is it OK for little girls to wear makeup?
- How many people are here?
- They have a lot of time.
- The man is a successful businessman.
- Can I see him in person?
- Can you show me him in person?