Both have their good points.
Buses are more confusing than subways.
Ferries take too much time.
I occasionally look at Wikipedia.
In China, a ship capsized.
It's 8000yen round-trip or 4000yen one-way.
It's incredibly cheap.
It's too dangerous for pedestrians.
On the overnight bus, we arrive in the morning.
People burned and the smoke rises.
The expensive bus has reclining seats.
The husband had to justify spending 10,000 at the bar.
The seats are narrow.
When the king died, his most beloved wife died too.
Young adults would be upset at that law.
1. The Netherlands have scary bicycle lanes.
1. It is from the fifth century.
2. I bought a new bicycle.
3. I think trains should be free.
3. I think we should take an airplane, because they are fast.
3. It would be good if we had more bicycle lanes.
4. Safety is the most important thing.
5. I rode my new bicycle here.
5. This is a cafe in university.
6. They are talking about their next trip.
7. They are talking about how to get to Kyoto.