Homework: False Eyelashes
Next Lesson: 17A CIRCUMABULATION (household items)
- Sh... sh.... It is on the tip of my tongue.
- I have to get used to the summer heat.
- There was a train accident involving a person.
- The river flooded over.
- There was no walking path along the river.
- This landlord owns the apartment.
- Clean the floor with a broom and dust pan.
- Just out of curiosity, what is that?
- Call a plumber to fix the water pipes.
- Clean the shelves with a feather duster.
- Make pizza with a cheese grater.
- A strainer is used to drain water from vegetables.
- A spice grinder is rough on the bottom.
- A ladder has bars as steps.
- A rubber spatula is made out of plastic and rubber.