- Who do you think is the most beautiful person in your country?
- Who do you think is the most beautiful person alive today?
- Who was the most beautiful person in history?
- Who is the most attractive in your family?
- Does beauty affect one's success in life?
- Is it better to be physically attractive or intelligent?
- Is it better to be physically attractive or wealthy?
- Is beauty related to power?
- Do people spend too much time and money on beauty?
- How much time should be spent on making yourself look better each day?
- Who would you say is beautiful that others maybe wouldn't?
- We use it to...
- It's a kind of...
- It's the thing that...
- It's made out of...
- It's made from...
- Tomorrow and the day after I will work.
- We use it to plug in many electrical chords.
- We use it to peel the skin off of vegetables.
- The death penalty is given for extreme crimes.
- Cleopatra's beauty is a myth.
- Whisks are shaped like an onion.
- Surge protectors have many power outlets.
- Measuring cups are often transparent and hold ingredients.
- Cotton swabs are used to clean ears.
- Toilet bowl brushes are like a 360 degree toothbrush.
- Toaster have two slots.