Homework: Taira no Kiyomori 平清盛（1118 ～ 1181）
Next Lesson: 19 Explaining etiquette B
- What makes it easy to talk to someone?
- Tell about your favorite types of conversations to have?
- Who is the best conversationalist that you have ever met?
- Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?
- What is your role in a conversation? Do you dominate? subordinate?
- What percent of a conversation do you spend talking?
- What are some good habits you have in conversation?
- What are some bad traits you have in conversations?
- Who communicates better: men or women?
- Do you like to flirt? How do you flirt? What do you say?
- 1-10, how do you rate your conversational skill with the opposite sex?
- How do conversations between men and women differ?
You have to…
It’s considered rude to…
It’s polite to…
- Miyochan was curious.
- Masato was athletic.
- He is troubled about something.
- It is considered rude to leave your chopstick in your rice.
- Eventually, you will understand.
- I would have been kicked out by now.
- She was interested in fashion.
- How have you been? I have been busy.
- He is bringing shampoo and a rubber duckie into the bath.
- You shouldn't belch at the table.