- A baker bakes pastries.
- A dentist gives us fillings.
- A photojournalist takes pictures of natural disasters.
- A plumber fixes the sink.
- A police officer catches thieves.
- An economist predicts changes in currencies.
- Driving cars is hard. Flying planes is easy.
- For many years, I haven't flown.
- Have you had fun recently?
- He is a doctor.
- Her job is fun.
- His job requires knowledge.
- How have you been?
- I ate Gyoza at Osho.
- I have a little stress.
- I have hypertension.
- I have no idea.
- I have worked here for two years.
- I haven't been sick recently.
- I work at a pharmacy in a hospital.
- I work eight hours and forty-five minutes.
- I work from 8:45 to 5:30.
- I worked in South Osaka at a hospital
- My office has 60 people
- My office is bright.
- She would have a long commute from Wakayama.
- St. Luke's hospital.
- They are sitting on a blanket.
- They are taking pictures of cherry blossoms.
Next Lesson: 2 DESCRIBING occupations
Next Lesson: 1-1 INTRODUCTIONS meeting people