- boost profits
- employee input
- get to the destination
- Hitch-hiking is dangerous.
- I felt stress yesterday.
- I have felt so so
- I have felt stress recently.
- I will make more time for this class.
- I would use the train. / I would go by train.
- It hasn't been decided, yet.
- Kyoto is in a basin surrounded by mountains,
- Kyoto Station structure was not there when I was a child.
- menstrual pain
- My work has been demanding.
- Planning a Kyoto trip / Planning to go to Kyoto
- She is strict and focused on her work.
- She is very energetic.
- She speaks quickly, so I can't catch everything.
- She talks during work.
- She talks while working
- Talking about Kyoto / Discussing Kyoto
- That is a good way.
- The CEO for this company forced employees to do this.
- The costs are high. / It is expensive / It costs a lot.
- The roads in Kyoto are too narrow.
- The transaction has not been smooth.
- There is a lot of pressure.
- We can't decide, now.