- Everyone thought she would become famous as a matter of course.
- Giardia infections are caused by poor sanitation.
- He enjoyed the evening ocean view for a while.
- He is weird.
- He must have missed the Shinkansen.
- He was born in Kyoto.
- He won 10 million yen on a TV quiz show last year.
- I could have done better than he.
- I gambled in stocks and lost a large amount of money.
- I identify with you.
- I was a geek before it became cool, unfortunately.
- I washed the bed sheets.
- Japan produced a mathematician who could emulate Newton.
日本は Newton の向こうを張る数学者を出した
- Maybe he had been waiting in the hotel parking lot.
- My sister resembles my mother.
- Only the tip of an iceberg pokes up above water.
- She is Yohei's favorite prostitute.
- The clothes are stained with blood.
- The company is winding down operations in Japan.
- The man must be over sixty, for his hair is gray.
- The movements of this robot are awkward.
- We have a good view of the sea from the window.
- A view of the sea.
- An ocean view
- Everyone thought she would become a fashion designer.
- He became
- He could have won a lot of money at a casino.
- He must have become
- He must have lost at slots.
- He must have lost money
- I bought a shirt and a light blanket.
- identify with
- Maybe he missed the last bus.
- My white shirt was stained.
- on a TV show
- people who are born in
- Sometimes it is said, my face resembles his.
- The man must be waiting for a bus.
- Wind down