- All of those were extinct.
- Each boy has received his diploma.
- He compromised his reputation.
- He lost consciousness.
- I have been depressed recently.
- I like all animals.
- I want to improve my skills.
- I work with him.
- If I were to choose, I would take French.
- Kids grow up fast.
- The ratio of students to teachers is four to one.
学生と教師の比は 4 対 1 だ.
- Virtually every part of the animal is consumed.
- We raise children with care.
- All animals
- Every animal
- If my child were to have a disease, I wouldn't know what I would choose.
- It will be easy for them to grow up.
- It will be easy for us to raise them.
- My wife works with children.
- Recently, we have been able to give up...
- That doesn't improve their skills
- The ratio is 50/50