Lesson: DESCRIBING around town C
Next Lesson: 8 COMPLAINING shopping
- What's your favorite color?
- Do you have a color that you hate?
- Do you think colors affect your mood?
- How does red make you feel?
- How does green make you feel?
- How does blue make you feel?
- How does black make you feel?
- How does white make you feel?
- How does yellow make you feel?
- How does brown make you feel?
- How does grey make you feel?
- What do you think of orange?
- How many colors are in the rainbow? What are they?
- What colors are on Japan's national flag?
- What's the best color for a car?
- What color is money in Japan?
- What color clothes do you like to wear?
- What colors do you think look good on you?
- What color ink do you like using the most?
- Go three blocks, and then turn right.
- Turn left at the next traffic light.
- Go straight, and take the third right.
- Go straight down this street.
- Turn left at the corner.
- The shop is around the corner.
- There's a bookstore across the street.
- Cross the road at the first traffic light.
- It's just before a bank.
- Just past a bank.
- Next to a bank.
- I am between a fountain and a food cart.
- It could take me a while.
- It will take forever.
- I'll be there in a second.
- It will be a few minutes.
- I can see it in the distance.
- Across Main Street is a furniture store.
- I am next to a Chinese restaurant.
- Around the corner is a train station.
- Pine Street is in the distance.
- I am on the corner of Beach Way and Oak Street.
- It is on Second Street between Central and Main.