EXPRESSING EMOTIONS nuisances
- I had a three-day weekend.
- Overall, it was very nice.
- The couples sitting along the train annoy me.
- It cost me my Friday afternoon.
- I get annoyed with the hot weather in Kyoto.
- I get annoyed by people using a loud voice on the train.
- Ayers Rock is in the center of Australia.
- I can not stand people who listen to music on the train.
- I feel angry at the people next to me.
- It will be held in the Fushimi area.
- Long lines at the register at the supermarket annoy me.
- It has been already decided to be held it on August 1st.
- I threw away some clothes.
- Fiver people will attend the BBQ.
- I climbed a rock that is called Ayers Rock.
- I do not believe cell phones affect pacemakers.
- My parents do not complain about my personal life.