EXPRESSING EMOTIONS nuisances
- My eyes become blurry from too much paperwork.
- I became very self-conscious.
- I must get cured from cancer.
- I have a little jealousy.
- He has been a little distracting.
- I can not stand this whiny music.
- Name-tags are very tacky.
- My work is so slow. It works so slowly.
- I had to prepare for those meetings.
- I stayed at a lodge.
- I have had a cold since last Friday.
- The temperature is irritating. It irritates me.
- Noisy neighbors are annoying. They annoy me.
- Deskwork makes me feel sleepy.
- I will give a presentation in an auditorium.
- There was a little gossip.
- We talked about money, our jobs, and love.
- I will leave home at 5am.
- It will take six hours.
- You are not the only one who approached me.
- We should ditch these name-tags into a ditch.
Next Lesson: 4 REPORTING (family)