Discussion: Civil War and Marriage Equality
Students: Tetsuo, Mitsuko
- You should come more often.
- Stop painting this house.
- I went camping in a cottage at a campsite.
- For the next month, I will help with the festival.
- Families are charged a lot of money.
- There is a lot of work to do.
- There is too much work for one person.
- The child wearing red clothes spilled milk.
- He does not need dinner.
- People commit suicide in front of JR trains.
- It has no town.
- There is no town.
- I will help with the festival.
- I do not force them to work.
- I must nag them to work.
- Mountain ranges divide prefectures.
- The South fought the Civil War with the Confederate flag.
- The Supreme Court legalized gay marriage.
- Miss Palin is a hypocrite for promoting abstinence-only.
- I waved a paper fan.
- A director organizes events.
- They are eating bear paws.
- The principal wants to talk to you.
- Do not paint without my permission.