Lesson: 5 SCHEDULING (socializing) C
Homework: Taira no Kiyomori 平清盛（1118 ～ 1181）
Next Lesson: 6 PREDICTING technology
- What makes it easy to talk to someone?
- Tell about your favorite types of conversations to have?
- Who is the best conversationalist that you have ever met?
- Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?
- What is your role in a conversation? Do you dominate? subordinate?
- What percent of a conversation do you spend talking?
- What are some good habits you have in conversation?
- What are some bad traits you have in conversations?
- Who communicates better: men or women?
- Do you like to flirt? How do you flirt? What do you say?
- 1-10, how do you rate your conversational skill with the opposite sex?
- How do conversations between men and women differ?
- I think I might still be at work.
- There's a chance I will still be at the salon.
- I'll try to make it, but there's a chance I will have to work overtime.
- There shouldn't be a problem, but my appointment could run long.
Accepting as a back-up plan
- I have to attend a presentation, but if it is cancelled I can go.
- I am supposed to go to a farewell party, but if I don't fell well, we can.
- I was thinking about going on a picnic, but if it rains, I would love to.