- At Japanese funerals, incense is placed in rice that way.
- I am busy with preparing the wedding.
- I am not sure who you are dating, but probably she will not wear a kimono.
- I didn't want to spend such a big amount.
- I din't want to spend so much money.
- I hope it does not rain.
- I hope it is not rainy.
- I went to Sony Plateau.
- I would prefer that situation.
- I'm pretty sure Nara isn't the capital anymore.
- It is a long distance.
- It is better to dip the sushi in the soy sauce fish first.
- It is too long of a distance.
- It might be someone else's
- It will start in the evening.
- It will start in the late afternoon
- Yea, the old capital is in Nara, but...
Next Lesson: 7-9
Next Lesson: 8 CORRECTING culture
adjectiveauxiliary verb idiomatic expressionnounpast tensepronoun
Next Lesson: 4C EXPLAINING travel
Next Lesson: 3 app ADVICE fashion and trends
Lesson: 2 RESPONDING leisure
Homework: Is This a Parking Violation?
Next Lesson: 3 ADVICE fashion and trends
Lesson: 1 SPECULATING personal history B
Homework: Who is in the Wrong?
Next Lesson: 2 RESPONDING leisure
Lesson: 1 SPECULATING personal history
Homework: Is a Pet a Member of the Family?
Next Lesson: SPECULATING personal history B
I could have...
I would have...
I wouldn't have..
I wish I would have...
It would have been great if...
It is for the better.
It is just as well.
Next Lesson: 10 DECISIONS discussions and places to live: Practice B