- An immense monument was erected in honor of the noble patriot.
- Had they left a little earlier, they would have avoided the traffic jam.
- He retired from the company last year.
- I almost laughed, but refrained.
- I am full of a fighting spirit.
- I asked for an estimate regarding that sale after that.
- I nearly fell but managed to recover myself.
- I want to compete in next year's match.
- I was almost home when the car ran out of gas.
- I was going to try to get into Tokyo University, but I've changed my mind.
- I would have passed if I had studied.
- If I hadn't met him I wouldn't be here today.
- If my legs were a little longer I wouldn't need to roll up my pants.
- It was built in the Kamakura period.
- It was just as well you didn't marry her.
- My plans to get there fell through.
- One's fame spreads throughout the world.
- There was an earthquake this morning.
- They are on their way home.
- This will be a good opportunity.
- Your cough is the cons
- Fell through
- He retired from the company.
- I almost married Takashi, but I caught him kissing another girl.
- I almost moved to Hokkaido, but changed my mind because of the weather.
- I asked for an estimate.
- I nearly studied leather craft, but I felt sorry for the cows.
- I was almost transferred to Tokyo, but my boss changed his mind last minute.
- If I had moved to Kobe, I would have had clean air to breathe.
- If I hadn't gotten married, I would have been a businesswoman.
- If I lived in Kobe, the traffic would be better.
- If I lived in Okinawa, I wouldn't need winter clothes.
- It was built in 2005.
- It's just as well I didn't quit college and travel the world.
- The heat index is
- They are on the way home.
- They have no fighting spirit.