- A broom is made from straw.
- A broom sweeps dust from the floor.
- A colander is used to drain water from vegetables.
- Did you find my wallet?
- Duct tape is fibrous and protects water pipes.
- electrical power strip
- He is asking him, "Can I borrow a wrench?"
- I came back home.
- I found my missing wallet.
- I have fun / It is fun
- I looked around the area.
- I made a mistake.
- If it rains, I will go by car.
- If it rains, I will take my car.
- It has boards for steps.
- It is rectangular.
- It is used to dust the shelves.
- Round-trip is 3,000yen
- She can not get time off.
- We use a spatula to scrape food from jars.
- We use it to get things from high places.
- We use it to grind sesame into powder.
- What color was your wallet?
- I called the police office.
- It measures flour and liquids.