- Can you get there by car?
- Do you sleep well at night?
- First of all, I wanted to say this.
- He can not go out of doors without being shadowed by a detective.
- He is aware of Japanese etiquette.
- He is probably going to be late for work.
- He lost a lot of money in the stock investment.
- He must have been tired.
- He was caught by the police.
- His house burned down to the ground last night.
- I can not leave my work
- I recommend green tea to you.
- I think that he surely wants to skip school and play that game.
- I walked around town wherever my feet led me.
- Incidentally, wood surrounding the weapon often caught on fire.
- It is true that he is a very bright boy.
- Perhaps he will become a good athlete in the future.
- Pour sake into the cup eight tenths, and visually check the appearance.
- Reading a book can be compared to making a journey.
- She could have been lying comfortably in bed getting the same relief
- She looks cute and mischievous.
- Thank you for celebrating my birthday.
- Wash the dirt off your face.
- We rent a storehouse in the suburbs.
- We were able to watch fireworks while sitting down.
- Whoa, if we keep chatting, despite actually arriving early, we'll end up late!
- Would it be okay if I sat next to you?
- At night, I enjoyed a hot spring.
- First, say “Itadakimasu.”
- He can not go into the bath with shampoo
- He can not take shampoo into the bath.
- He is probably waiting for a bus that is late.
- He must have been speeding on the highway.
- He must have lost a lot of money gambling
- He used to draw muscular arms, so perhaps he became a toy designer.
- He was a bright young boy. He must have become a scientist.
- He was caught by the police
- Her skirt caught on fire and burned. The house burned down.
- I recommend the city to you.
- I sat next to my husband, but he slept.
- I walked around the Bikan District.
- Okayama sushi can not be compared to Osaka.
- Perhaps she became a firefighter.
- She could have opened a teddy bear shop.
- She was a mischievous, yet cute child.
- She would often read books while sitting on the hibachi.
- Skip school
- The Japanese man stopped him and told him to wash off in the shower.
- The younger man pours sake for the older man.
- They must be celebrating their anniversary.
- Whoa / wow
- You can not get there by car.
- You can not leave your chopsticks on the table.