- Everyone should be careful and not smoke.
- He doesn't have much money.
- He is taking the overnight bus.
- I drive a car every week.
- I drove a car yesterday.
- I have driven a car before.
- If it doesn't rain, I will go to Yashido.
- If you ask me,...
- It depends on where you live.
- Many people have pain or sickness.
- People should think more about their health.
- Smoking has no positive aspects.
- That might be true, but it depends on the job they are doing.
- That's right, if you are going somewhere close.
- The bus is very tiring.
- The buses are often late.
- The guy sitting on the right side is going to Kyoto.
- The number of violent movies is decreasing.
- There are cherry blossom trees lined up on both sides of the road.
Next Lesson: 15 CONFIRMING people