- A storm is heading in, so get ready for it.
- He has no peripheral vision.
- If it floods, be careful of mudslides near mountains.
- If it is a fine day, we will go to the beach.
- If it is snowy/If it is snowing/If it snows, we will go shopping.
- If it is stormy/If there is a storm, we will stay home and read a novel.
- It is his own fault. No one to blame but Himself. He brought it on himself.
- It is supposed to be cold in winter.
- Let's build a bonfire.
- Let's go to the botanical garden on a pleasant day.
- Let's go to the movie theatre.
- Let's have an evening cruise.
- Let's hide in the hut.
- Let's sleep together.
- You sleep with me.
- Let's watch a movie.
- The sky is completely cloudy when overcast.
- The wind blows with heavy snow in a blizzard.
- We had lunch.
- We were supposed to go to Hawaii, but a typhoon came.
- We were supposed to have an outdoor BBQ, but we can not now.
- We were supposed to watch the Hanshin Tigers, but now we will not.
- Why don't we dive into the ocean?
- Why don't we go back to the hotel and have lunch?
- Why don't we put on an extra jacket?
- He was supposed to stop at a red light, but he did not.
Link: Planning for Weather
Next Lesson: Opinions on the Environment