Homework: Is This a Parking Violation?
Next Lesson: SCHEDULING socializing
- What's your favorite color?
- Do you have a color that you hate?
- Do you think colors affect your mood?
- How does red make you feel?
- How does green make you feel?
- How does blue make you feel?
- How does black make you feel?
- How does white make you feel?
- How does grey make you feel?
- What do you think of orange?
- How many colors are in the rainbow? What are they?
- What colors are on Japan's national flag?
- What's the best color for a car?
- What color is money in Japan?
- What color clothes do you like to wear?
- What color ink do you like using the most?
- Mom wants you to go to the doctor.
- Mom doesn't want you to paint anything.
- Mom said not to pant anything.
- Mom said, "Don't paint anything."
- The principal said he wants to see you.
- The principal said, "I want to see your mother."
- He asked to cancel Tuesday's appointment.
- She said, "You forgot her birthday again."
- It tasted bland, like rice and tofu.
- We walked on a level road.
- There are many narrow winding roads in Nara.
- There are many steep slopes.
- Yellow has a bright feel.
- Yes, it does affect my mood.
- The price is less than before.
- Recently, there have been more parking spots.
- The 8th Century was the Nara Period.