- The judge ordered his feeding tube reinserted.
- I missed out on getting a place right at the last minute.
- He showed bravery in the face of danger.
- He has worked at some prestigious hotels in Austria.
- He looks as if he could not even harm a fly.
- completely obstructed or closed off
- This makes the ventilator relatively immune to leaks.
- They started a drive to raise a charity fund.
- He received a bachelor's degree in law.
- I don't have an undergraduate degree, but I do have an associate's degree.
- She holds a master's degree from Harvard
- He has a doctor's degree in psychology.
- It is equivalent to the present-day National Route 163.
- Its characteristic feature was the intellectual and conceptual poetic style.
- someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- He is responsible for the IT department of AAA Inc..
- I was invited to go drinking by my coworker at work.
- I held dogs, took blood, and gave them drugs through a feeding tube.
- I missed out on that career.
- I lack bravery.
- He looks as if he has fragile health.
- Casinos are closed off from the outside world.
- sock drive
- associates degree
- bachelors degree
- masters degree
- doctors degree
- I have the equivalent to a masters degree.
- I am Japanese from Kyoto, Japan.
- I got a veterinarian degree from Osaka Prefecture University.
- I am responsible for checking the safety of drugs.
- How do you know Jenna.
- I am a friend and coworker of hers.
- I have heard so much about you.
- I hope you haven't heard anything bad.
- He's a real catch.