- Could you tell me how many of those are necessary?
- He was even more fiercely competitive than was predicted.
- How far did you go?
- I was awake until late last night.
- It has a long shelf life and can be kept for a long period.
- Please tell me how much you are selling that for.
- Roughly how much is that going to be?
- She wants to attend the party.
- Softbank has also tried to price its new smartphone competitively.
- The phrase ‘developing countries' is a euphemism for ‘underdeveloped countries.' 「
- There were two women and six men on the bus
- What time does the dentist you go to open?
- Could you tell me how much a ticket is?
- Could you tell me the ticket price for tonight's show?
- How far this car has been driven
- I attended a home party.
- I don't like playing competitive games
- I don't like playing competitively.
- I was awake until 1am.
- I would like 7pm
- I would like to know the opening
- I would like to know what time you open.
- roughly means
- There were six men.