- He is the man who is behind this uproar.
- He will lose that election.
- I can't get away from work now.
- I will be in Paris from October 4 to October 6.
- I will go to Osaka this weekend.
- If any kind of trouble occurs, I will do my best to resolve it swiftly.
- Is it clear today?
- Isn't it cold?
- Isn't it dangerous?
- Isn't it so?
- Isn't today you business trip to Tokyo?
- It's hot today, isn't it?
- The cold developed into pneumonia.
- The woman who is on the very right is wearing glasses.
- Away from work
- I will be in Aomori from this Saturday
- I will go to Aomori this Saturday.
- If trouble occurs.
- Is today Tuesday?
- Isn't today Tuesday?
- Mr. Woods is the man who was married for the third time, isn't he?
- Mr. Woods isn't the man who was married for the third time, is he?
- the man who
- the woman who
- Today is Tuesday isn't it?
- Today isn't Tuesday is it?