- Andy asked if you were free for movies on Saturday.
- Andy said, "Are you free for movies on Saturday?"
- Andy wants to know if you are free for movies on Saturday.
- Even if I wear nothing, I feel hot in summer.
- He can hold his liquor.
- He is a strong drinker.
- I bundle up in the cold.
- I can only stay until 11:00.
- I can't handle the cold.
- I have to leave by 11:00.
- I promised my girlfriend I would spend time with her.
- I would be able to see the floors below.
- If it rains, we can play chess at my apartment.
- Most of the tenants don't work at my company.
- My dream home would have three floors.
- My neighbor on the left is a coworker in my section.
10 #6 Reviews / Page 7 paragraph 3