- Aaron wants you to bring back his DVD.
- He has never had a job.
- He will work in a retirement home.
- I am next to a park.
- I am skeptical that gods exist.
- I can see it in the distance.
- I get irritated when my neighbors are noisy
- I passed the examination.
- I took an examination.
- I will go by car.
- I will go in my father's car.
- It isn't turning on.
- Many izakayas don't have a service charge.
- mostly tablets
- My opinion is the same as hers.
- on call
- Pesticides result in more crops per field.
- She worked in retirement homes over ten years.
- We bought a cake for my younger brother.
- We would need new bicycle parking, but there is no space.