Lesson: 3 EXPRESSING EMOTIONS nuisances B
Homework: Exchanging Business Cards - How to Receive a Card -
Next Lesson: 4 REPORTING family
- What is conflict?
- What causes conflict?
- Is conflict inevitable?
- Is conflict always negative?
- How can conflicts be resolved?
- Does there have to be a winner and a loser of a conflict?
- What happens to people who are involved in conflicts?
- What conflicts are going on around the world?
- What conflicts exist in your life?
- How do you deal with conflicts?
- Can violent conflicts be solved with violence?
- Can conflicts at work place affect the efficiency of one's work?
- Is it possible to avoid conflicts?
- Does it solve anything?
- What kind of conflicts occur in a family?
- Is there any conflict in your family?
- How can conflicts in the family be solved?
- What kind of conflicts appear at school?
- What conflicts could happen in a neighborhood?
- Why are there conflicts among neighbors?
- What should neighbors do to avoid and solve conflicts?
- Should a conflict be solved straightaway or when we calm down?
- I hate it when…
- I am so sick of …!
- I can't handle...
- I can't stand...
- … get on my nerves!
- ... really bug me.
- ... irritate the hell out of me.
- ... enrage me.
- ... are maddening.
- ...can be a little hard to take.
- ...is a little distracting.
- I am okay with...
- I don't mind...
- It pisses me off
- I don't mind waiting in line.
- He speaks directly.
- It is a little annoying when people don't recycle.
- I will start doing chemical experiments.
- I succeeded in learning Java Script.
- I can't do experiments due to my wrist.
- Neighbors speak with a loud voice at night.