Lesson: 3 EXPRESSING EMOTIONS nuisances
Homework: Is This a Parking Violation?
Next Lesson: 3 EXPRESSING EMOTIONS nuisances B
- What country would you like to visit?
- What country would you like to live in and why?
- What country would you like to work in?
- What country has the most interesting customs?
- Would you like to work in a tropical country?
- Would you like to work in Antarctica?
- Would you like to live where there is desert and hot weather?
- What countries in Europe have you visited?
- What country in Asia would be a great place to live?
- Is Japan the best place for you to live?
- What is special about Japan?
- What festivals and feasts does Japan have?
- How would you travel to see Japan?
- How would you travel the world?
- What countries neighbor Japan?
- What are some similarities between them and Japan?
- I hate it when…
- I am so sick of …!
- I can't handle...
- I can't stand...
- … get on my nerves!
- ... really bug me.
- ... irritate the hell out of me.
- ... enrage me.
- ... are maddening.
- ...can be a little hard to take.
- ...is a little distracting.
- I am okay with...
- I don't mind...
- It pisses me off
- I don't mind waiting in line.
- I have had a sprained/twisted ankle.
- They are hot and have heavy rains.
- I am sick of crowded trains.
- I was previously outside the door with my previous supervisor.
- First, there is a nice climate.
- I would want to work in America.
- I don't want to do research in Antarctica.
- Taiwan is the best place.
- Have you gotten a serious injury playing basketball?
- You are on time.
- Over there is a lot of new research equipment.
- I don't want to live on a tropical island.
- Have you flown since then?
- About 75% of the players were women.