Lesson: OPINIONS environment
Homework: Is a Pet a Member of the Family?
Next Lesson: OPINIONS environment B
- Have you made any recent changes in your life?
- Do you ever get the urge to refurnish your whole house?
- Do you rearrange the furniture in your house often?
- Do you think it is possible for a cold-hearted person to change?
- Do you think that it is easy to mend our old ways?
- Do you think it is easy to keep up with the times?
- If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
- What is the most difficult change you have ever had to make?
- What was the craziest change in appearance you have ever made?
- What was the last major change you made in your life?
- What is one thing that you think you will never change about yourself?
- What is one thing you have tried to change, but couldn't?
- If you won a million dollars what things would you change about your life?
- What things would you keep the same?
- Has a friend of yours ever made any major changes that you were proud of?
I strongly believe…
…have too much…
I would argue…
I feel like…
- It is not a significant increase in salary.
- We have not decided, yet.
- I don't want Tempi to wait.
- The woman is angry at the man.
- I haven't rearranged my apartment for three years.
- Our team won for the first time.
- If it is clear, we will have a BBQ.
- Recently, it has been difficult.
- If I were to get a million dollars, I would buy a house.
- CO2 gas is released.
- Plants absorb CO2 gas.
- Hang clothes on a line.
- It lets sunshine in easier.