Lesson: 1 PLANNING (weather)
Homework: Taira no Kiyomori 平清盛（1118 ～ 1181）
Next Lesson: PLANNING (weather) B
- What makes it easy to talk to someone?
- Tell about your favorite types of conversations to have?
- Who is the best conversationalist that you have ever met?
- Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?
- What is your role in a conversation? Do you dominate? subordinate?
- What percent of a conversation do you spend talking?
- What are some good habits you have in conversation?
- What are some bad traits you have in conversations?
- Who communicates better: men or women?
- Do you like to flirt? How do you flirt? What do you say?
- 1-10, how do you rate your conversational skill with the opposite sex?
- How do conversations between men and women differ?
- It was supposed to be.....
- If it rains we’ll just...
- If it does start hailing, we’ll....
- Well, we can always…
- Okay, why don’t we…
- Too bad we can’t…, but let’s… instead.
- Our plans will be ruined.
- It is not a big deal.
- I occasionally go to the movies.
- The compounds are narrowed down.
- If I talk to people for the first time, I am shy.
- I like the one on the left.
- I couldn't hear out of my left ear.
- If I were admitted into the hospital, there would be nurses.
- How long have they been dating?
- Is he downplaying or exaggerating the weather?