Lesson: Reviews Scene 8
Homework: Non-Japanese Captivated by Japanese Culture
Next Lesson: 1 PLANNING (weather)
- What is poverty?
- What kind of problems do poor people have?
- Why are people hungry?
- Do you feel sorry for people who live on the street?
- Are people who live on the street necessarily lazy?
- Do you believe that the rich are growing richer, and the poor are growing poorer?
- Shouldn't all people work for a living?
- Tondo, Manila is the most densely populated slum in the world.
- I was very tired last night.
- They have less food than others.
- How did you keep in touch five years ago?
- It is being cleaned.
- Where do I go to get instructions and rent a jet ski?
- I was bitten five times.
- I will sleep in on Sunday.
- I should have checked my wallet for money.
- They have little food.
- She maybe got a lot of money gambling.
- It was my first time playing.
- He has too much work.
- We had a barbecue.
- Can we eliminate poverty?
- I hope I can develop new food ingredients.
- The bathtub overflowed.
- I lost focus.
- I borrowed money from him.
- I crashed my car in a traffic accident.