- Are you freaking kidding me?!
- As far as I'm concerned, I can leave either today or tomorrow.
- Don’t you think choosing an off-site location would be easier?
- I agree with you on that point
- I beg to differ from you on that point.
- I couldn't agree more.
- I heard that the locals also visit here.
- I see your point, but …
- I think that smoking is not good.
- I'd like to express my honest personal opinion.
- If you ask me, she's a little unusual.
- Mm-hm. I think so too.
- Oh, I don't know if I agree with you.
- Oh? Are you sure?
- That's exactly how I feel also.
- That's for sure.
- That's just what I was going to say.
- That's utter nonsense.
- The way I see it, the situation is serious.
- There is no doubt about it
- There's no way he's over 60.
- Yes, I see what you mean.
- Yes, that's true; but we must look at the other side of the coin.
- Yes, that’s right.
- You have a point there.
- At what age does the average person obtain a driver's license?
- Can you ride a motorcycle?
- Do you drive a car often?
- Have you ever gotten a parking ticket?
- Are there speed limits in your country? If so, what is the average speed limit?
- Do you have a bicycle?
- If so, when did you get it?
- How much did it cost?
- How often do you ride it?
- What color is it?
- Do you have a car?
- If not, does your family have a car?
- Do you have a driver's license? If so, when did you get it?
- Do you often ride public transportation during rush hour?
- Do you often use public transportation?
- Do you ride a bicycle more than once a week?
- Do you always wear a seat belt?
- Even if you are riding in the rear seat?
- How about on a bus?
- Does your mother have a driver's license?
- Have you ever been in a traffic accident?
- Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
- (Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?)
- Have you ever missed your last train or bus home? If so, how did you get home that night?
- Have you ever ridden a horse? How about a motorcycle?
- Have you every carpooled?
- How do you get to school?
- How long does it take?
- How much is the bus fare or the train fare?
- How do you think countries can reduce congestion on the roads?
- How many times have you traveled by airplane?
- How much does gasoline cost is your country?
- Is parking a problem in your country? (shopping malls, etc)
- Is there any environmentally-friendly transportation in your area?
- What are the most annoying bad driving habits of other drivers in your country (/or this country /or compared to this country)?
- What do you have to do to get a driver's license in your country? Do you think it's a good test?
- What do you need to do in your country to get a driver's license?
- What do you think is the most dangerous form of transportation? Why?
- What do you think is the safest form of transportation? Why?
- What do you usually do when riding a train or bus?
- Do you read?
- Do you sleep?
- What is the penalty for speeding in your country?
- What is your favorite kind of car? Why?
- What is your favorite make of car? Why?
- What kind of car do you have?
- What kind of things annoy you about other people's driving?
- What kind of transportation do you use most often?
- What's the most readily available form of public transportation where you live?
- What's your favorite color for a car?
- What's your favorite form of transportation?
- When was the last time you rode a bus?
- Where is a good place to go for a drive?
- Would you like to go on a cruise? Why or why not?
- Do you sometimes take a taxi (cab)?
- How do you "call" a taxi in your country from the side of the road? (ex. raise your hand in the air, etc.)
- Is it expensive to take a taxi in your country?
- Are there seat-belts in the taxis?
- Is it common to give the cab driver a tip? If so, about how much do you give?
- Does the cab driver open the door for you, or do you open it yourself?
- Is it more appropriate to sit in the front or back of the taxi?
- How important do you think it is to use public transportation?
- Do you think that governments should encourage public transportation more?
- Do you think city governments should discourage use of privately driven cars within city limits?
- Do you have good public transportation where you live?
- How could public transportation in your city be improved?
- Do you think that we ought to be obligated to drive electrical and solar powered vehicles?
- Is the public transportation in your city efficient?
- Is public transportation in your city too expensive?
- If public transportation were free, would you use it more?
- Do you feel safe when you use public transportation?
- Do you feel safe going into the subway/metro/underground at all hours?