- Can you describe a typical family in Japan?
- Who is the head of the household in a typical family in Japan?
- Do many wives work in Japan?
- What kinds of jobs do they have?
- If parents are both working, does this cause more or less stress in a family?
- If a wife works outside the home, should the husband help with the housework?
- Are there many divorces in Japan?
- What happens to their children after a divorce?
- Are there many single-parent families in Japan?
- Are they usually headed by men or women?
- What do you think of married couples who decide not to have any children?
- Do single women in Japan ever decide to have a baby and raise the child by themselves?
- What do you think about this kind of decision?
- Where do grandparents live in your country?
- Do grandparents help to look after their grandchildren?
- Who should take care of old people?
- Do unmarried couples live together in Japan these days?
- What do people in society think about this kind of arrangement?
- Do people in Japan ever decide to remain single and not create a family?
- If so, what does the rest of society think?
- Is it necessary to get married to have a good life?
- Is polygamy allowed in Japan?
- Is it OK to have more than one spouse?
- What countries allow this?
- What religions allow it?
- What do you think of people who get married many times?
- Do children in Japan ask for their parents' approval before they get married?
- When do children leave their parents' home in Japan?
- When do parents' stop giving financial support to their children?
- Who in your family would you turn to if you had an emotional problem?
- If you had a financial problem, would you expect your family to help?
- What is a perfect family or alternative lifestyle for you?
Leave a Reply.