- Do you have any pets?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you like to cook?
- What's your favorite food?
- Are you good at cooking/swimming/etc?
- Are you married or single?
- Do you have brothers and sisters?
- Are they older or younger than you?
- Do you like baseball?
- Do you live alone?
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- Have you ever lived in another country?
- Have you ever met a famous person?
- How do you spend your free time?
- How long have you been studying English?
- How tall are you?
- Tell me about a favorite event as an adult.
- Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood.
- What two things could you not do when you were a child?
- What countries have you visited?
- What do you do?
- What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house?
- What is your motto?
- What is your religion?
- What kind of food do you like?
- What kind of people do you like?
- What kind of people do you not like?
- What languages do you speak?
- What's something you do well?
- When did you start to study English?
- Where do you live?
- How long have you lived there?
- Where were you born?
- Which sports do you like?
- Who do you live with?
- Who do you respect the most?
- Who has had the most influence in your life?
- Why do you want to learn English?
- Would you like to be famous?
- What do you think you will be doing five years from now?
- Where do you think you'll be living five years from now?
- What is your goal in life?
- Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?
- How many cities have you lived in?
- What jobs have you done?
- Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
- Who is your next door neighbor?
- What is he or she like?
- Did you get along with each other?
- How many times did you move as a child?
- Are you a task oriented person or a people oriented person?
Leave a Reply.