- What traditional ways of welcoming the New Year do you have in your family?
- How old are your New Year traditions?
- Did your grandparents celebrate in the same way?
- Are children allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve in Japan?
- Are there any special meals or activities for New Year's day?
- What are you and your family planning to do this year?
- Will you speak English over the holidays?
- Will you see your family this holiday? Who did you see?
- Can you think of two things you were happy about from last year?
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- If you had another week of holidays, what would you do?
- What two things would you like to see or do this year?
- Was last year a good year for you? In what way or why not?
- Have you ever made any of these popular New Year's resolutions?
- Learn a language?
- Lose weight?
- Do more exercise?
- Eat more healthily?
- Quit smoking?
- Are you going to take a vacation this year?
- Where are you going to go?
Leave a Reply.